Premium Spain & Morocco
Premium Spain & Morocco
Experience the rich history and diverse culture of Spain and Morocco on an 18-day Premium adventure. Walk in the footsteps of Gaudi and Picasso, taste fine wines and tapas, and witness the white-washed villages that bring Spain to life. Travel from Casablanca to Marrakech, spend time in the Middle Atlas Mountains, share stories and food with a local family in Fes and gain unrivalled insight to the Moroccan way of life. From buzzing cities to natural wonders, this all-encompassing journey will show you the best of both countries.
- Barcelona – Welcome Dinner at Local Restaurant
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Barcelona – Market Visit & Produce Tasting
- Barcelona – Walking Tour with Local Guide
- Lake Albufera – Boat Tour & Barraca Visit
- Valencia – Paella Lunch
- Elche – Palmeral Visit
- Granada – Exclusive Guided Alhambra Night Visit
- Andalucia – Olive Oil Mill Visit & Tasting
- Seville – Alcazar Visit
- Seville – Walking Tour with Local Guide
- Seville – Evening Flamenco Show
- Cordoba – Walking Tour of the Mezquita & Cordoba City with Local Guide
- Toledo – Marzipan Tasting
- Toledo – Day Trip
- Casablanca – Welcome Dinner
- Casablanca – Hassan II Mosque
- Rabat – Kasbah Les Oudayas
- Rabat – Mausoleum Mohammed V
- Rabat – Hassan Tower
- Meknes – Medina walking tour
- Volubilis – Entrance and guided tour
- Meknes – Mausoleum of Moulay Ismail
- Volubilis – Picnic Lunch
- Fes – Home-cooked Pastilla Dinner
- Fes – Funduq al-Najjarin
- Fes – Medina walking tour
- Fes – Al-Attarine Madrasa
- Khenifra – Tea-making demonstration
- Khenifra – Home-cooked lunch
- Ouzoud – Ouzoud Falls
- Marrakech – Djemaa El Fna tasting walk
- Marrakech – Medina walking tour
- Marrakech – Palais Bahia
- Get to the heart of Morocco and Spain as you travel with an experienced leader and meet the locals along the way.
- Experience incredible beauty, world-class hospitality during your feature stays at the Riad Salam, a tranquil oasis in the heart of the Fes medina, and an elegant converted 18th-century mansion in Seville.
- Taste the best of Morocco’s cuisine as you enjoy a meal at one of Casablanca’s best restaurants, eat pastillas with a local family, make mint tea in the Atlas Mountains and take part in a tasting tour in Marrakech.
- See the enchanting Alhambra Palace in Granada by night with an expert guide. Avoid the crowds as you receive special insight into the complex’s fascinating history.
- Marvel at the Mosque of Hassan II in Casablanca, dive into the heart of Fes’s medina and witness the evening transformation of Djemaa el-Fna in Marrakech.
Barcelona / Valencia
Albufera Lake / Valencia
Elche / Granada
Toledo / Madrid
Bin el Ouidane